Omega 3-6-9 Blend with EPA, DHA, DPA, ALA and GLA and Organic Flax Seed Oil
A cutting edge, proprietary blend of Essential Fatty Acids ( EFAs),
because our bodies do not manufacture EFAs on their own.
Omega 3-6-9 Blend with EPA, DHA, DPA, ALA and GLA and Organic Flax Seed Oi™ provides these "necessary for life" fatty acids that have been shown to be deficient in the "standard American diet."
EFAs have been shown to have a profound effect on the production of prostaglandins. EFAs support healthy blood circulation, normal blood pressure, may reduce inflammation and help balance bodily fluids. EFAs promote optimal cardiovascular, skin, nervous system and immune health. They are necessary for maintaining bone health, regulating your metabolism and to maintain reproductive capabilities.
Omega 3-6-9 Blend with EPA, DHA, DPA, ALA and GLA and Organic Flax Seed Oi™ provides optimal support for immune and cardiovascular health, may help reduce body fat, increase muscle tissue recovery, and balance hormone (such as testosterone and insulin) production.
- OMEGA 3 OIL SUPPORTS YOUR HEART AND BRAIN - What is Omega-3 fish oil good for? Omega-3s in fish oil offer cardiovascular support and benefits for men and women, and they also provide key support for your brain and cognitive function
- Omega-6’s GLA (Gamma Linoleic Acid) helps promote the production of "good" prostaglandins. While providing powerful antioxidant activity, GLA also promotes healthy blood glucose and blood pressure levels.
- PREMIUM FISH OIL WITHOUT FISH AFTERTASTE – Coated for enteric absorption, our super concentrated fish oil has no fish-tasting burps or sour aftertaste
- Flax Seed Oil is rich in the Omega-3 ALA (Alpha-Linolenic Acid), which now makes Omega 3-6-9 Blend one of the most complete Omegas on the market today!
- TRUST MOMS FOR NUTRITION - A Natural Focus to Nutrition and Giving Back to help others is at the core of our purpose and company. Dedicated for years to helping people like you reach their goals with their health and nutrition needs.
Warning: Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemics and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to taking dietary supplements. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.